Mandhana, Voll guide RCB to fourth consecutive win in WPL
Mohammed Siraj returned 17-3-56-4 to help Hyderabad bowl Chhattisgarh out for 283 on Day 1 of their Group D Ranji Trophy contest, in Hyderabad, on Thursday.
Ayush Mhatre created history as the youngest player to score a century across all three formats of professional cricket - First Class, List A and T20.
Mhatre's maiden ton, Dube blitz fire Mumbai to seven-wicket win over Vidarbha
A mouth-watering India-South Africa warm-up at the D Y Patil stadium did exactly that, igniting anticipation and hopes among fans.
Family members of victims of the 2008 Malegaon bomb blast have challenged the acquittal of the accused, including Pragya Singh Thakur and Prasad Purohit, in the Bombay High Court, citing faulty investigation and the nature of conspiracy.
For the first time a serving army officer was accused of terrorism.
Sayed Mohammed Hanif, his wife Fahimida and associate Arshat Shafi Ahmed Ansari were arrested on Monday under POTA.
Sarfaraz Khan delivered a thunderous reminder of his white-ball credentials ahead of India's upcoming ODI series against New Zealand
Records stretching back to 1947 suggest a consistent strategy by Pakistan's military and intelligence apparatus, the Inter Services Intelligence (ISI), of using terrorism as a state policy against India.
With India's home aura cracking again, Sourav Ganguly has stepped into the pitch debate admitting the Eden surface was far from ideal but stressing that a world-class Test side should never crumble in pursuit of 124.
Residents of Ahmedabad recall the Air India crash of June 2025 after news of the Baramati plane crash involving Maharashtra Deputy CM Ajit Pawar. The earlier tragedy, which killed hundreds, remains a painful memory for those who witnessed it and lost loved ones.
The Bombay high court on Wednesday berated the Maharashtra government for not appointing a new special public prosecutor (SPP) to represent it in the appeals arising from the 2006 Mumbai serial train blasts case.
Unfortunately for the prosecution, the chassis number that the investigation was relying on to implicate Pragya failed as the court said in its judgment that the chassis number of the two-wheeler had been wiped out and therefore it could not be connected to Pragya.
'Of course, we are secular. Three of our Hindu brothers have won seats from our party. Tell me where AIMIM has managed that.'
A special court acquitting seven persons in the 2008 Malegaon blast case questioned why the investigating agency did not explore the potential involvement of the banned outfit Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI).
A detailed timeline of the 2008 Malegaon blasts case, from the initial explosion to the acquittal of all accused in 2025.
Nearly 17 years after a blast in Malegaon town of north Maharashtra claimed six lives, a special court in Mumbai on Thursday acquitted all the seven accused, including former Bharatiya Janata Party MP Pragya Singh Thakur and Lieutenant Colonel Prasad Purohit, noting there was 'no reliable and cogent evidence' against them.
Mulford said the US and India were together in fight against terrorism and that Washington had offered its services in investigations into the Mumbai bombings, particularly in forensic examinations.
The opposition bharatiya Janata Party had threatened to stall proceedings in the Lok Sabha if the government did not agree to a discussion
I felt India needed me in Australia, selectors should look at intent than age: Ajinkya Rahane
Here's the list of the seven accused who faced trial in the 2008 Malegaon blast case.
Senior pros Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli made a grand comeback to the Vijay Hazare Trophy, smashing centuries on the opening day of the one-day tournament on Wednesday.
Uttar Pradesh Anti-Terrorism Squad is coordinating with their Maharashtra counterpart in the investigation into the recent Mumbai blasts and a UP police team is currently visiting the metropolis in this regard.
Lawyer Ujjwal Nikam says that while justice has been delivered to some victims of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, their conspirators are still hiding in Pakistan. He criticizes Pakistan's handling of the trials of those arrested and calls for action against masterminds like Hafiz Saeed and Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi.
Dr Abdul Matin is one of the prime accused in the blast outside Ghatkopar railway station in December 2002.
Delhi Police reconstructs the journey of Dr. Umar Nabi, accused in the Red Fort blast, using CCTV footage, revealing his movements from Haryana to Delhi and meticulous planning to avoid detection.
Rohit Sharma falls for golden duck against Uttarakhand, while Virat Kohli scores brisk 77 against Gujarat.
While the police is investigating if the Indian Mujahideen or the Students Islamic Movement of India had a role in the Mumbai blasts, they are also probing if a second rung of the underworld executed the attack. Vicky Nanjappa reports.
The current leads in the investigation point to the same module of Indian Mujahideen that was responsible for the German Bakery blast in Pune, sources in the Anti-Terrorism Squad have told rediff.com.
Salem had said his sentence could not exceed 25 years as per a solemn assurance given by India to Portugal for his extradition in 2002.
A special court acquitted seven individuals in the 2008 Malegaon blast case, challenging the prosecution's assertion that the right-wing group Abhinav Bharat was responsible. The court emphasized that the organization remains unbanned by the government.
The blame must be shared by the investigating agencies, the government of the day and the nation at large, points out Colonel Anil A Athale (retd).
A man posing as a filmmaker took 17 children and two adults hostage in a Mumbai studio before being shot dead by police. A videographer who worked with the man recounted the events leading up to the tragedy.
Movie folk rubbed shoulders at the Global Peace Honours 2025 event in Mumbai over the weekend.
Bihar's teen sensation Vaibhav Suryavanshi, aged just 14, blasted an 84-ball 190 to become the youngest List-A centurion ever. His captain Sakibul Gani, then upstaged him with a 40-ball 128 not out -- the fastest List-A century by an Indian.